Tuesday, January 24, 2012

1-24-12

couldnt wait to get home to go riding today
except headed to oakland to pick up my lens
its been so long! but finally got my first L glass back since the last one we made the mistake of selling
came back, dropped everything and did my recovery ride
got back and feasted~
then finally got to play with my new lens, took some test shots around
yum yum.
hopefully tahoe this weekend! woot

IMG_0017

Untitled 2

yummy hologram looks great! =>:

IMG_0018

recovery meal:

IMG_0019

IMG_0020

IMG_0022

IMG_0023

IMG_0024

IMG_0025

technically my first L glass =>:

IMG_0032

2 comments:

max said...

Lizard Skin tape? How do you like it?

muckymucky said...

water just slides off it. padding is lacking but people do thin tape now adays anyway for the skinny look. i bet the race version is even better though. either way, superb grip.

Tags

free counters

free counters

Contact info:

muckymucky@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/muckymucky